About Me

St Helens., England., United Kingdom
Well I'm just your friendly neighbour geek (Also known as an intellectual gangsta), I'm 18 years young, although I'm not one for optimism, I'm from the North-West of England and I practically live in virtual space - known as the internet and not ashamed to admit it. The internet is my escape from the troubles of real life and the purpose of this blog is to post my thoughts, my feelings, and to express any of those bottled up emotions I feel inside. I will also post the occasional poem up, as I am aspiring to be a poet / songwriter. Thanks for reading and take care!

Thursday 24 June 2010

Post Number TROIS

I feel shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit *takes breathe* shit shit shit shit shit .. you get the point although no one reads this crap.

What does life have to be so damn annoying sometimes, what is the point of life? Its not like it leads to anything, your born, you live, you die, you rot in the ground and people forget about you. There is no heaven, is no afterlife - theres nothing beyond this piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment