About Me

St Helens., England., United Kingdom
Well I'm just your friendly neighbour geek (Also known as an intellectual gangsta), I'm 18 years young, although I'm not one for optimism, I'm from the North-West of England and I practically live in virtual space - known as the internet and not ashamed to admit it. The internet is my escape from the troubles of real life and the purpose of this blog is to post my thoughts, my feelings, and to express any of those bottled up emotions I feel inside. I will also post the occasional poem up, as I am aspiring to be a poet / songwriter. Thanks for reading and take care!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Post Number TUH

YO YO YO INTELLECTUAL G's! :] Or in human - Hey! Although I doubt anyone will read this so I am probably saying hey to myself as I sit here typing this - ahhh well! Rather boring day as usual, bored bored bored bored < that is what is running through my head on constant repeat -.- .. OMG! im in love with this AMAZING! girl - who I shall not name here but she knows who she is :D .. Noww .. I wonder what I shall do to keep myself preoccupied from life, Yahoo! Answers is becoming rather tedious in all honesty, the same repetetive click answer click answer every single day of this god forsaken life *sigh* ... I feel so depressed lately but eh, putting a brave face on things makes other people think I'm happy and if I can make other people happy by being happy myself, instead of making them worry or be down then its worth the act :D. Anywhoo .. just reading through a book of poetry right now, this book is at the very LEAST 98 years old .. it says 1914 on the inside cover in pencil but it may be older .. my grandfather give it too me :D I LOVE it! its got some amazingly cute and sweet poems in here .. so I shall end this blog with my fav. poem from the book ..


I Dare Not Scorn.

I MAY not scorn the meanest thing
That on the Earth doth crawl;
The slave who dares not burst his chain,
The tyrant in his hall,

The vile oppressor, who hath made
The Widow'd mother mourn,
Though, worthless, he before me stand --
I cannot, dare not scorn.

The darkest night that shrouds the sky,
Of beauty hath a share;
The blackest hearth hath signs to tell
That good still lingers there.

I pity all that evil are --
I pity, and I mourn;
But the Supreme hath fashion'd all,
And, Oh! I dare not scourn.

- Nicol.

1 comment:

  1. Just a question, who is Nicol?
    (that was the poet, correect?)

    ReplyDelete